Wednesday, February 22, 2012

22

This past Friday I turned 22. It was a special day because McKay luckily had it off work so we were able to celebrate in Salt Lake where they have an Ikea and a Zupas which meant I was one happy lady :) That night my mom cooked dinner with yummy mashed potatoes and I made a new cake that I have been dying to try (white chocolate raspberry cake, yep it was a rich/moist heaven). It was a day full of tons of house decor shopping and eating. I got money (seriously what I needed/wanted) and ofcourse my piano that I have been faithfully practicing on for the past month. Thanks to Mckay and my family for making it a special day.
Also that weekend my best friend, Courtney, who I met when we were just itty bitty was having a bridal shower for her up coming wedding so we all(my mom, sisters, and me) headed down to Provo for it. So fun to get together, we just couldn't help taking a picture. :) Courtney is the one two people to the left of Adalyn and I. So excited for you Courtney!
Later Saturday night the Cannon girls (all of my cousins and sisters) had a shopping spree party at Maurice's (SERIOUSLY love that store). It was after the store closed and we had the whole place to ourselves. I have been wanting to do one of these for a while and it was nice to try it out. We all got some cute stuff so I think that it was a success. :)

I am so happy to be 22 and kinda wish that I could stay this age forever. (don't we all) I was thinking back to the past few years and all of the things that have happened. When I turned 19 I got married, 20 I ran a marathon, 21 I had a baby, So what big goal am I going to accomplish this year? Who knows I guess I better start thinking of something... Hey I am learning to play the piano, maybe that will be my goal. :) Well I hope you are all having a happy week, and I hope this wind stops soon because it is freaking me out :P Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment